Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wow I'm lame

Can't believe I last did this in August 2008.

Currently listening to:
Paul McCartney - Ram
Pearl Jam - Ten (the super deluxe collector fanatic edition)
The dB's - I recently won about seven 45s on eBay
Various - Dark Was the Night (really love the Dirty Projectors w/ David Byrne)
Boston - Boston (I used to hate this shit in high school b/c it was played on classic rock radio constantly. But I bought this vinyl reissue and am realizing it's pretty damn fantastic. Always heard about this as a template for Siamese Dream and am now seeing the light)
Jellyfish - New Mistake (7") - bought this a while ago and just listened for probably only the second time last night. Really good stuff - now need to seek out more
James Gang - best of (realized I know a few of these songs, though I bought it for Funk 49 (47?) in particular)

Looking forward to:
Mastodon - Crack the Skye (what I heard I really like - already preordered the deluxe vinyl)
Grizzly Bear - Veckamist (or whatever it's called - too lazy to look it up)
Dirty Projectors - Britta Orca (ditto)
Doves - Kingdom of Rust (going to see them in May)

No comments:

Post a Comment