Friday, November 19, 2010

Song of the Day: Black Sabbath - Fairies Wear Boots

It's Friday, which can only mean one thing - it's time to rock! Who's with me?!?!?!?!?!?!

No one?  OK.  Well, today I felt like playing some Sabbath.  Not sure why, but they've been on the brain lately, and when I was in Amoeba this past weekend, I somehow walked out having purchased copies of Master of Reality and Sabbath Bloody Sabbath on vinyl.  This was not a planned purchase, but it was a necessary one.

However, I'm not going to play a song from either of those; instead, I'm going with the album I already had - their best known (and probably best), Paranoid.  While the title song and "Iron Man" are classic rock radio staples, I'm going with a "deep cut" for today - "Fairies Wear Boots."  I believe this warrants a \m/

(I had to google how to do that. Don't judge)

No comments:

Post a Comment