Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Song of the Day: Judson Claiborne - Twilight Spirit

Full credit goes to @daverawkblog for this find.  Probably 95% of the albums I've bought in the past 10 years are from blogs and now Twitter, and it's always rewarding to try something that someone recommends and wonder how you've lived without it.

In this case, I can't believe more people aren't touting Judson Claiborne - their Time and Temperature will undoubtedly make my top 10 albums for 2010.  I've already proclaimed my love of Fleet Foxes, and while these guys don't harmonize as intricately, they definitely share other qualities.  I know this is a good album because I had one hell of a time picking a favorite song - in fact, I was only able to pick one that wasn't my favorite.  But in the end, I had to go with the opener, "Twilight Spirit."

No comments:

Post a Comment